SHARK WEEK 2023 IS ALMOST HERE, and we can barely contain our excitement! 🦈🌊
This year, to celebrate the pinnacle of marine biology entertainment, we’re making a splash with a jaw-some giveaway that’s bound to make waves among our community!
We’re throwing bait into the deep waters with FOUR incredible, shark-themed products. Each item embodies the spirit of these magnificent creatures and the thrill of their habitat.
Enter Shark Week 2023 Giveaway Here
- Fahlo Shark Tracking Bracelet
2. Shark Coochie Charcuterie Board
3. NULYDO 100% Handmade Wood Carved Shark Gel Pen
4. MONMOB Shark Gifts for Shark Lovers Shark Pen Holder
We can’t wait to see your entries. Remember – in the ocean of life, we must always keep swimming and never stop exploring. Let’s make Shark Week 2023 a deep-sea adventure to remember! 🌊🦈🎉
How to participate? It’s simple as a sea breeze. Just like our page, share this post, tag two friends who share your shark week excitement!
We asked some of the sharks if they would be willing to write a few jokes for us to share with our human friends. Please let us know which joke made you laugh the most from below.
- Why don’t sharks ever go on coffee dates? Because they prefer to “mako” out at sea!
2. Why did the shark break up with his girlfriend? She told him she needed more “bait” in their relationship.
3. What do you call a shark that delivers toys to sea creatures during Shark Week? Santa Jaws.
4. Why did the shark cross the Great Barrier Reef? To prove he wasn’t a chicken of the sea!
5. Why don’t sharks like fast food? They can’t catch it!
6. What do sharks call it when they have a great idea during Shark Week? A “fin-spiration”.
7. What kind of shark is always gambling during Shark Week? A card shark.
8. Why did the shark refuse to watch the movie “Jaws”? He said it was totally “unrealistic.”
9. How do sharks like to pass the time during commercial breaks on Shark Week? They enjoy playing “Go Fish.”
10. What do you call a shark who won all the giveaways during Shark Week? Fincredibly lucky!
Remember, no matter how many “fin-puns” we make, we all have a “whale” of a time during Shark Week! 🦈😄